Really impressed by Reitmans plus size clothes for fall

I honestly don't think I've ever shopped at Reitman's before, which is odd considering how few stores there are offering plus size clothes in Canada.

Our local Penningtons closed down last year, so I thought that the closest place to buy plus size clothes in person was 100 km away in Halifax, but then I realized that Reitman's is really close (Bridgewater) and that THEY have plus size clothes!

Spent a pleasant half an hour there and came away with these:

    

The "love" sweatshirt is THE SOFTEST thing -- way more pretty and gorgeous in person than in the photo. They also have an amazing selection of scarves, especially infinity scarves, in their stores! I picked up two, I liked them so much :)

So, yay, Reitman's!

Comments

Popular Posts