Making Ellad2's Marigold Bracelet

Oh, Ellad2, how I love your patterns! I'd been eyeing this one, with its central rivoli, for a while: here's how it looks in her promotional photos:


Here's mine, about halfway through adding the pearls to the base's netting: I used a 12mm Swarovski tivoli in their new colour, Crystal Lilac Shadow, as the focal here. The pattern also calls for 4 mm bicones (Burgundy) and 4 mm pearls (also Burgundy).


I used too much tension on the first half of the band, meaning that the work became very tight when I got to the final stages:


It's much, much better on the other side!  By the way, I really like the look of the netting only, so if you wanted an airier piece, you could just leave off the final layer of pearls and you'd be good to go.


Once again, thanks to Ellad2 for another wonderful pattern!


You can buy this pattern at Ellad2's own website: http://ellad2.com/webshop/beading-patterns/tutorial-marigold-bracelet/ or from her Etsy store: https://www.etsy.com/transaction/186316592?ref=fb2_tnx_title

Comments

Popular Posts