The early bird (and one early pony) ...

I got up pretty early this morning (8 am, that's really early for me) and got to work on a batch of ACEOs. (That acryonym stands for Art Cards, Editions and Originals, by the way, tiny works in any medium that measure 2.5" x 3.5").

Three of them are little birds, but the fourth one is the little black pony from "Fun with Dick and Jane". I have a very battered 1946 copy of the book, and I'm slowly cannibalizing it for art. I do remember reading these primers, although I must have read them at someone else's house because my Mum wasn't so into them. :)

Here are the finished works, on the desk that now serves as my collage worktop. I'm really happy with them, and will start listing them later today on Etsy ...

Comments

Alyssa Thomas said…
Your work is beautiful. Can't wait to see more.

Popular Posts